Footpegs entirely machined from solid billet by numerically controlled machines (CNC) using 3D technology.
The use of return springs integrated into the levers and ball bearings instead of bronze bushings complete the work, creating a product of excellence that satisfies even the most demanding riders.
These footpegs can work with normal and reverse gears.
- Possibility of adjustment in various positions.
- Integrated brake lever return spring.
- Off-centre for millimetric adjustment of the brake lever position.
- Millimetric adjustment of the position of the brake lever.
- Black anodised.
- Rubber toe cap.
- Non-slip footrest.
- can use in normal shifting mode
- it's possible to mount carbon heel plates accessories
- can be used in reverse mode
ATTENTION: for some models with ABS it may be necessary to replace the rear brake lines.
Without Swiss certificate