Footrests made entirely of billet by numerical control machines (CNC) with 3D technology.
The use of return springs integrated in the levers and of ball bearings instead of bronze bushes, complete the work by manufacturing an excellent product that satisfies even the most demanding pilots.
These platforms can only work with the normal gearbox and do not have a specific attack for the hydrostop.
- Possibility of adjustment in various positions
- Integrated brake lever return spring
- Off-center for millimeter adjustment of the brake lever position
- Adjustment of the pin point lever to change the millimeter
- Black anodizing
- Rubber toe cap
- Non-slip footrest
- includes carbon heel plates
- can use in normal shifting mode
The kit is assembled without modifications.
WARNING: for some models with ABS it may be necessary to replace the rear brake hoses
Without Swiss certificate