Race tested rear set, fully ergonomically adjustable in 9 positions and up to 20 mm
• CNC machined from high-tensile 7075 grade, heat-treated billet Aluminium
• Backlash-free shift and brake levers, double-ball bearing mounted, regular or reverse, GP shift configuration possible
• Heel pegs adjustable in 9 positions, up to 20 mm, brake and clutch pegs adjustable in 2 positions (10 mm)
• Main adapter plates and associated components are all anodized in black, the carrier plate either in black, gold or titanium grey
• Laser etched MG Biketec logo
• Carbon heel protectors
• Extremely rigid, grippy and lightweight
• Stainless-steel hardware
You will receive :
- Assembled footrests.
- Detailed assembly instructions (if required).
- Each MG Biketec approved footrest comes with a TÜV certificate for Austria and Switzerland.