The BCTX30-FP-WIQ lithium battery for motorcycles replaces the following lead-acid batteries: YIX30L - YIX30L-BS - Y60N24-A - Y60N24AL-B - YB30L-B - YB30CL-B - 52515 -.
53030 - 53034 - YHD-12H - HVT-2 - HVT-7. Corresponding lithium battery codes: LIX30L BS - MM-ION-15.
BC LITHIUM batteries are ultralight (weigh up to 80% less than the corresponding lead-acid batteries) and guarantee greater performance and a higher starting current (up to 50 times the battery capacity).
They are particularly advantageous for sports use on the track, have a longer life than traditional lead-acid batteries (about 2000 charge / discharge cycles) and can be quickly recharged.
BC LITHIUM BATTERIES are safe, eco-friendly and non-polluting: they do not contain acids or heavy metals (lead, cadmium, mercury), they are neither combustible nor explosive, there is no risk of acid loss.
When the battery is disconnected from the vehicle, it maintains its charge for a long time, thanks to the reduced self-discharge of lithium batteries. If the battery remains installed on the motorcycle, we recommend regular maintenance with a specific battery charger (eg BC DUETTO).
BCTX30-FP-WIQ is a starter lithium battery, ideal for motorcycles, scooters, snowmobiles, jet skis, lawnmowers and quads.
The BC range allows a simple and risk-free installation for the less experienced user:
• Protection against overcharging / overheating of the battery
• Protection against inversion of battery poles
• Protection against permanent short circuit
• Thermal protection against overheating
• Does not require the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle
• No interference with the vehicle's on-board electronics
• Laboratory tests ensure the construction of the products in compliance with current legislation on safety and electromagnetic compatibility
CONTENTS OF THE PACKAGE :
- the BCTX30-FP-WIQ lithium-iron-phosphate battery, equipped with a LED indicator of the state of charge and a BMS system for managing the charge balance;
- the protective cap of the positive pole of the battery;
- the screws and nuts required for installation;
- the instruction manual.
DATA SHEET :
Battery type: LiFePO4 - Lithium iron phosphate
Voltage: 12 Volts
Inrush (CA): 540
Weight (Kg): 1.9
Dimensions (mm): 167x124x163
Capacity (Ah): 8.2
Corresponding lead / acid battery codes: YIX30L - YIX30L-BS - Y60N24-A - Y60N24AL-B - YB30L-B - YB30CL-B - 52515 - 53030 - 53034 - YHD-12H - HVT-2 - HVT-7
Polarity: universal 4 poles - negative right / left pole, positive left / right pole