The Power Commander is an electronic module for optimising injection motorbikes, allowing injection adjustment by connecting in series with the original central unit or injectors (without changing the wiring harness).
It permits the best possible air/fuel ratio to be obtained so that engine efficiency is optimum whatever the throttle opening and engine speed.
- Power Commander V is capable of allowing each cylinder to be mapped individually and for each gear with the gear position input connected
- "Warm-up" fuel adjustment (unit reads engine temp and allows fuel/timing adjustments based on the reading)
- Can add any Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) switch and toggle between two different fuel maps
- Build an adjustment table based on analog input such as boost and temperature
- USB powered from computer; 9-volt adapter is no longer needed
- Fuel control for each individual cylinder in a smaller enclosure
- Gear/speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows users to install any 0-5 volt sensor
- Two-position map-switching function built-in
- More tuning ranges than PCIII USB
- Reduces size from the PCIII USB
- Enhanced "accel pump" utility
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Easy to install
The use of this product is not allowed on open roads.