Race tested rear set, fully ergonomically adjustable in 9 positions and up to 20 mm
• CNC machined from high-tensile 7075 & 6082 grade, heat-treated billet Aluminium
• Backlash-free shift and brake levers, double-ball bearing mounted, reverse, GP shift is only possible using KTM part. 61334930044
• Heel pegs adjustable in 9 positions, up to 20 mm rearwards & upwards, up to 10 mm downwards, brake and clutch pegs adjustable in 2 positions (10 mm)
• Main adapter plates and associated components are all anodized in black, the carrier plate either in black or orange
• Laser etched MG Biketec logo
• Carbon heel protectors
• Extremely rigid, grippy and lightweight
• Stainless-steel hardware
• Foldable foot pegs, included are 2 worm screws to convert to rigid pegs for race usage
• Also available as a race only version with rigid foot pegs, not road legal within the EU!
What do you get.
• 1x partly-assembled rearset
• Installation instructions
• Each rear set comes with TÜV Austria type approved laser etched E-markings and the associated documents to ensure road worthiness (except race sets)
- Each MG Biketec approved footrest comes with a TÜV certificate for Austria and Switzerland.